This document describes how KEMITRAAN will accept, record, investigate, respond and resolve complaints made about its performance/services.
We value highly any complaint, take seriously and will treat confidentially and properly to find any resolution to your complaint. We will do our best to resolve any issues and we will also learn from time-to-time to improve our standard of services and performance.
COMMITMENT TO ANTI-CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY
Kemitraan implements zero tolerance against fraud and corruption. As part of Kemitraan’s core values and governance, it is mandatory for all staff and participating organizations including vendors and grantees to commit to the prevention, deterrence and detection of bribery and corruption. Any fraud detected relating to project implementation is always followed up with zero tolerance.
COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAFEGUARDING
Kemitraan comply with its social and environmental safeguarding policy. As part of Kemitraan’s core values and governance, it is mandatory for all staff and participating organizations including vendors and grantees to comply with Kemitraan’s social and environmental policy. Any non-compliance detected relating to project implementation is always followed up with swift action.
STANDAR OF SERVICES
Kemitraan aims to provide all its stakeholders with the highest standards of services and compliance. If we and/or our implementing partners fail to provide this to you, we would appreciate it very much if you inform us so we can do our best to resolve any problems.
HOW TO MAKE COMPLAIN
There are many ways you can make a complaint:
- Directly speak with relevant staff or officer in charge if you think the matter may be quickly resolved.
- You can send your complaint or concern in writing to the following:
Complaint Handling Officer is the person responsible for handling complaints. He will notify the relevant person/unit within Kemitraan or its implementing partners in order to find a solution or resolve the matter.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Complaint Handling Officer will acknowledge your complaint and register it in a log book. He may also need further clarification from you.
- Kemitraan will investigate and respond to your complaint within a maximum of 5 working days. If we are unable to respond within the time frame, we will let you know, explain why and will set a new date for settlement.
- Kemitraan will record your complaint in a log book and note any progress until the issue is resolved or closed.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
- Complaint Handling Officer will discuss your complaint with relevant manager and will try to find a solution
- Complaint Handling Officer will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you. If the matter is very technical and only certain staff can provide a proper response, then authorized staff will respond or communicate directly with you with Complaint Handling Officer cc-ed in the communication.
- If a complaint is sent anonymously, it will be investigated as long as there is clear information and sufficient data or proof.
- All information with regards to the complaints received will be treated in strict confidentiality.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR RESPONSE
Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response, or if you do not wish to file the complaint as described above, you may at any time communicate directly to the Senior Management or Executive Director:
Kemitraan Bagi Pembaruan Tata Kelola Pemerintahan Jl. Taman Margasatwa No. 26C, Ragunan, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12550 Telephone: +62-21-2278-0580 Fax: +62-21-781-2325 Email: email@example.com Website: www.kemitraan.or.id